Wednesday 4 December 2013

B,B,B,B,B Bouncing back to Maseru – Week 10


Leaving Qacha’s Nek was not as heartbreaking as last time as we all know I will return next year. Bouncing along the new road to Maseru via Semonkong was a treat but also an endurance test, I still can’t believe how beautiful this country is, even in the long awaited rain. Returning to the big city was great…… wifi, skype, halloumi and thieves (but that’s another story!).



My first week back in the big smoke saw me hire a car from my man Sam and leave pretty quickly and touch base with some Link schools in Leribe, Roma and Mafeteng.

I ran a mini-workshop in Lesaone Primary School in Leribe.....



An impromptu 30 teacher strong workshop in Roma Primary School.......



  and I was an unexpected VIP at a graduation ceremony for the Reception class in Kingsgate Primary School, Mafeteng…..so cute, even if they didn’t have a clue what was going on!!



No comments:

Post a Comment